Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Reason #6 Leadership

After spending half the afternoon annoyed with the lies on both political parties and just plain sick of politics, my kids and I went to 6pm daily mass. As we celebrated the Feast of the Holy Rosary (at Holy Rosary Church), I was reminded by the enormous crucifix that in a time when neither candidate or party is a protector of all human life that there will be a day when the Prince of Peace will reign over all people. Only then will my soul be truly at rest. For now, I will enjoy being a member of church that respects all life from before conception, through only allowing just war, until natural death and of course continue to pray for peace.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm waiting for reason #7 on pins and needles!

No pressure, I know what life as a mom brings. ;)