Friday, October 24, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Dominic John

1. Last night as we lay in bed, Dominic informs me that "everyone in the family loves monkeys except for Alexander because Alexander likes jaguars and they eat monkeys. "

2. A few weeks ago Alexander wanted to play "school" with Dominic. The conversation went something like this.

A: We are going to play school. I am going to be the teacher and you are going to be the student so you have to do to everything I say.

D: I only do what God tells me to do.

So right there folks, my son has figured out the truth to pure joy and he isn't even five yet. I reiterate: "Four things are among the smallest on the earth, and yet are exceedingly wise: Ants - a species not strong, yet they store up their food in the summer. Proverbs 30:25


No comments: