Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Middle Child

So Dominic decided that he was going to take a bath and then changed his mind. Since he already was already naked, Alexander suggested maybe he should just get dressed (it is only 2:30pm). Dominic said, "okay but can someone else get me clothes, I don't really like going up and down in the same day." referring to the stairs he would have to climb to get clothing. I think he needs to buy a ranch house when he grows up.

Note: he is still standing in the bathroom naked and probably freezing b/c he doesn't want to walk all the way upstairs.

God Bless Dominic (and whoever he marries).

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Samuel doesn't mind stairs, but there are times when he gets lazy about the weirdest things. The other day, he was sitting on the bed and wanted to change his socks to a pair of Shawn's that he thinks are more comfy, and I went ahead and pulled his socks off (so that I could ensure they landed in the laundry basket and not on the floor) and handed him the other socks. He then asked me to put the new ones on him, and I told him to do it himself. His reply: "But if you did it, then I wouldn't have to."