Friday, November 21, 2008

24 posts in 7 days???

So my goal of having 40 reasons by Thanksgiving has failed miserably. Oh well such is life. Maybe it will happen by Christmas.

Life has just been a little crazy around here trying to get a website redone and getting a conference planned that I haven't had as much time as I would like to quietly reflect.

I guess I am also a little concerned as to what the next 8 years will look like as I try to save up for my children to go to college and our government is run by a party that has their hearts in the right place but aren't exactly financially savvy. I just hope that either we don't get sick or that Obama's health care plans are better implemented then Blagojevich did in Illinois as that was a complete disaster. I really love to give my husbands hard earned money away, but I don't like it when the government tells me where I need to give it so that has me a little concerned too. I think that takes all of the fun out of tithing when you don't know where it is going and what they are doing with it.

No comments: